Nov 27, 2018

Advertisement costs request with sacredbritain.blogspot.com

Good afternoon!

My name is Martin, I am an account manager at Affilight.com - that's a company of more than 7 years experience at the advertising market.

I found your website -  sacredbritain.blogspot.com               
and that looks too similar to many other websites we already work with and very efficient. So I would very love to learn more about your ad requirements and suitable terms to start working together for a long time.

Among our benefits:

  •  - Up to 2000 offers;
  •  - WorldWide coverage;
  •  - Ask and get - your first payment whenever you want;
  •  - Fixed rate, revshare up to 90%, advanced payment.

And many other different conditions for you.

Please, drop me a message here or on Skype and let's get started ;)
--
logo
Martin
Account Manager
Skype
live:martin.euronymous
Visit Affilight
arr