Tishna is complete automated pentest framework for web servers, application layer to web security.
Tishna was tested on: Kali Linux, Parrot Security OS, Black Arch, Termux, Android Led TV.
Tishna's interface: Tishna has 62 options with full automation and can be use for web security swiss knife.
Tishna's installation: First, boot your Kali Linux or Parrot Security OS up. Then open Terminal and enter these commands
- Cyber Space (Computer Security).
- Terror Security (Computer Security).
- National Cyber Security Services.
- Tishna is useful in Banks, Private Organisations and Ethical hacker personnel for legal auditing.
- It serves as a defense method to find as much as information possible for gaining unauthorised access and intrusion.
- With the emergence of more advanced technology, cybercriminals have also found more ways to get into the system of many organizations.
- Tishna software can audit, servers and web behaviour.
- Tishna can perform Scanning & Enumeration as much as possible of target.
- It's first step to stop cyber criminals by securing your Servers and Web Application Security.
- Tishna is false positive free, when there is something it will show no matter what, if it is not, it will give blank results rather error.
Support to the coder
You can sponsor and support via BTC.
The bitcoin address: 3BuUYgEgsRuEra4GwqNVLKnDCTjLEDfptu