- One-step installation.
- Executes a multitude of security scanning tools, does other custom coded checks and prints the results spontaneously.
- Come of the tools include
golismeroetc executes under one entity.
- Saves a lot of time, indeed a lot time!
- Checks for same vulnerabilities with multiple tools to help you zero-in on false positives effectively.
- Legends to help you understand which tests may take longer time, so you can Ctrl+C to skip if needed.
- Association with OWASP Top 10 2017 on the list of vulnerabilities discovered. (under development)
- Critical, high, large, low and informational classification of vulnerabilities.
- Vulnerability definitions guides you what the vulnerability actually is and the threat it can pose
- Remediations tells you how to plug/fix the found vulnerability.
- Executive summary gives you an overall context of the scan performed with critical, high, low and informational issues discovered. (under development)
- Artificial intelligence to deploy tools automatically depending upon the issues found. for eg; automates the launch of
plecosttools when a wordpress installation is found. (under development)
- Detailed comprehensive report in a portable document format (
For Your Infomation about RapidScan:
- Program is still under development, works and currently supports 80 vulnerability tests.
- Parallel processing is not yet implemented, may be coded as more tests gets introduced.
RapidScan supports checking for these vulnerabilities:
- DNS/HTTP Load Balancers & Web Application Firewalls.
- Checks for Joomla, WordPress and Drupal
- SSL related Vulnerabilities (HEARTBLEED, FREAK, POODLE, CCS Injection, LOGJAM, OCSP Stapling).
- Commonly Opened Ports.
- DNS Zone Transfers using multiple tools (Fierce, DNSWalk, DNSRecon, DNSEnum).
- Sub-Domains Brute Forcing.
- Open Directory/File Brute Forcing.
- Shallow XSS, SQLi and BSQLi Banners.
- Slow-Loris DoS Attack, LFI (Local File Inclusion), RFI (Remote File Inclusion) & RCE (Remote Code Execution).
- Kali Linux, Parrot Security OS, BlackArch... Linux distros that based for pentesters and hackers.
- Python 2.7.x
|RapidScan helping menu|
How to contribute? If you want to contribute to the author. Read this.